Thursday, April 23, 2009

I got it Paid Foward!


My sweet friend, Cricket, posted a blog that was titled "Pay it Forward" where the first 3 commenters would recieve a special gift. The catch was that you had to post your own Pay it Forward and gift your first 3 commenters. I got these cute little fridge magnets made by hand and they are the cutest things on my fridge next to the adorable pictures my kids draw me. Now I can stick my children's creations on my fridge in style with these cute squares. Thank you Cricket for taking so much time to make me feel special!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jen Wade said...

... and p.s. the cookies thing is soo cool, I did not know you were doing that, you are quite the pro. they look fantastic... little hidden talent there. Good Job!!

Leah said...

Those magnets really are so cute!