Sunday, August 23, 2009

This and That


This has been a fun summer. I definitely haven't gone as crazy this summer as I did last year. I think it's thanks to great neighbors and knowing more kids in the neighborhood for the kids to play with. Even though the weather hasn't been as kind to us for a lot of outdoor activities, we were able to get in some fun. Kyle and the kids were able to try out Payson Lakes for the first time and caught four fish. Kayla and Zach were able to play outside riding bikes and jumping on the trampoline out back. This is the big year of the birth of the Tennis Ball Launcher for Kyle and his brother from anotha' motha', Dave, our nextdoor neighbor. These two children at heart have spent hours out front just shooting their tennis balls over and over as well as finding every way to improve the designs. I can't believe I don't have pictures of them, so I'll be more diligent in getting out there with my camera.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: