Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sing'in the Back to School...blues?



I may be a really bad mom for saying this but I am so excited for my kids to start school. Even though this summer has been pretty entertaining, going to the movies once a week as well as visiting the pool on a weekly basis was starting to get old for my kids. Zach was so excited to start his first day that he took his own picture which is the first picture shown. I didn't cry at all when Zach walked through the doors on his first day, but I have a feeling there will be plenty of tears when Kayla starts kindergarten and Erica goes on her first day of preschool. We were able to go to Erica's preschool openhouse last week and meet her teacher and see her friends. Here Erica is playing with some puzzles with her cutie patutie friend, Logan. He won't be in her class this year, but maybe next. This is a big year for me because all my kids will be in school. Even though it isn't for all day, I will enjoy the couple hours of me time I will get a few days a week.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: