Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I promise I'm still here!

I know, it's been over a month since I've blogged and I'm truly sorry. It all happened when we decided to move our computer to our upstairs spare bedroom and since then I haven't had more than a couple minutes to myself before I hear the usual "MOMMY!!" from downstairs. It's so predictable, I'm either in the bathroom, on the phone or now, playing on the computer and my children all of a sudden need me now!
So one of these days I will get some more pictures added and some more stories and I can stop hearing the complaints of me not updating my blog. But here's the deal: you all complain that I don't blog enough, but how am I supposed to know anyone is reading it if I don't see any comments at the bottom??? So if I'm going to blog, then you're going to have to send me comments, okay?

4 comments:

Cricket said...

Ok, I think that is a totally reasonable request. So here is my comment..... YOU NEED TO BLOG MORE....LOL. You never blogged about your prize that you won on my blog....:(

The Wills Family! said...

It's been almost 2 months, just to clarify....and I will comment on EVERY post, I promise! Now get blogging! ;)

The Wills Family! said...

Oh brother....lol!

Jen Wade said...

it is about time... just about gave up on ya ha ha not really, keep it comen this is how we know what you guys are up to... ANYTHING NEW???