Thursday, December 4, 2008

Are you ready for Christmas?

Erica, are you ready for Christmas?
No Mommy, how can we possibly start celebrating Christmas so close after Thanksgiving? I just got done digesting all that dinner. I'm too tired to sing Christmas carols, make Christmas cookies, watch endless Christmas movies, and unwrap all those presents that Santa brings me on Christmas morning. Plus, I don't want to take off my awesome Pilgrim hat!
I'm sorry Erica, Thanksgiving is over. It's time to take off your pilgrim hat and put on your Santa hat.
No! I won't do it!
Celebrating the Holidays is hard work!


2 comments:

Cricket said...

I agree with Erica...the holiday thing is hard work. I just want to sit around and digest my turkey with my Pilgram hat on too. But Becca , please don't take pictures of me while I cry about it..ok...LOL

Hugs to you and your sweet family.
Cricket

Leah said...

Haha...we bought the same pilgrim hats from Target for our kids for Thanksgiving..but we had to MAKE them wear them long enough for a few pics. Just stick a Santa hat on top of it when she isn't looking...