Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Zach's first day of 1st Grade


Hey everyone, even though I've been going to 1st grade for a total of 15 days now, I thought I would share my first day pictures with everyone. On my first day I got to take my first lunch that Mom made. It had a PB&J, a juice pouch (that I told my Mom never to send with me again because I don't like asking the teacher for help sticking in the straw), and a granola bar. My Mom asked if I would be interested in eating the school's lunch, but I said, "No way, they serve different stuff every day." I'm pretty okay with eating PB&J's every single day for the rest of my 1st grade life.


While I was at school, Kayla and Erica decided to visit Daddy at work and practice driving the fork-lift. Of course Daddy wouldn't let them actually drive it, but playing with the steering wheel and sitting in the driver's seat is pretty fun.
When I got home my good friend Rachelle came over and we got out all of the blankets and made a fort. Rachelle is pretty fun because she finds fun ways to play with our cat, Gary, and we made a nice little bed for him in our little house.

No comments: