Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A trip to the State Capitol





When hearing of the Declaration being on display at the State Capitol Building, I decided to load the kids and a cranky husband in the car and drive to Salt Lake to take part in the festivities. To my dismay however, everyone else seemed to have the same idea because when we got there, the line to see the document trailed around the building for about a mile. It was fun to see the renovated building and the grounds, and we invited my mom so the day ended up being pretty worthwhile after all.

2 comments:

Cricket said...

Hey Becca,

Scott wanted to do that too, but we didn't make it. Just wanted to say that even though I have always thought you were very pretty, this picture of you is amazing. You are beautiful! No wonder Kyle was cranky...he knew everyone was going to be staring at his hot mama...LOL

Cricket

Leah said...

Bevan was cranky? I just don't believe it. :) I give you guys PROPS for trying to be patriotic and "in the know"...got my flow? YO! YO! YO! When did Leah turn into a super fly rappa? Oh my gosh..stop me now...