Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Catch me if you can!


There are days where my kids bust my gut with laughter. Let me paint this picture for you.
I was working on the computer in the spare bedroom one night while Kyle was helping the kids get ready for bed, when Zach came strolling in wearing these thermal-style pajamas that were about 2 sizes too small. Not only was he wearing these ridiculous looking jammies, but he had on his slippers that made him look like Peter Pan. I couldn't stop laughing while Zach couldn't figure out what I was laughing about. For the rest of the evening, Kyle and I were trying to take a picture of this silly looking boy. He of course was not going to be caught on camera, so it was so much fun tricking Zach into view and snapping what shots we could. After all our efforts, this is the best picture we could come up with. Zach is pretty quick!

No comments: