Tuesday, September 23, 2008


So I got tagged by two of my good friends, Cricket and Leah. You can see thier blog links on the side of my blog to check thier's out. I do consider myself to be extremely ordinary, so I'm sorry I wasted 5 minutes of your internet time when you could be paying bills online or checking your email. :)

Here are the rules:
1. Post a link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag a few blogging friends. Let each person you want to tag know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blog site under the latest posting.
5. Let your tagger know when you have posted the "6 random things about yourself" on your blog.

6 random things about myself:

1. I have an extreme fettish for the smell of fabric softener and bleach in my clothes and bedsheets. When I fold my clothes, I have to press every other garment to my face and take in a deep breath. Yes, I even do it to underwear, that way I know if they are truly clean, ya know? I will also try to go outside and do some yard work after just putting my clothes in the dryer so I can work and get whiffs of my laundry from the vent blowing outside.

2. When I have unexpected visitors, I have small panic attacks while they are visiting because I start seeing everything in my house that I have neglected to clean and tidy. I don't consider myself the best housekeeper, and it sticks out like a sore thumb when I have visitors. It even happens when I have scheduled visitors, but not as bad because I've had at least some time to tidy up.

3. I love to sing as loud as I can in the car, but not when my husband is driving with me. Don't ask me why, I just can't. Maybe because he does enough loud singing for the both of us, but even when I try, I just can't get it out. I will sing with him in church and anywhere else that requires me to sing, but I cannot sing in the car with Kyle.

4. I love my church calling. My husband and I are Nursery leaders in our ward and I love going every week. What's better than entering a room full of happy smiling faces that are meant for you? When you sit on the floor and they all come swarming over to give you a big hug, and that accidental "Mom" when a child needs help. I love it. I feel that there is nothing much better than recieving love from a child. (Don't tell my husband I said that part about loving my calling)

5. I can make myself cry on demand. I'm usually a cry baby as it is, but if I give myself enough time to think about something to cry about, the tears will start flowing. So if you need anybody to sympathize with you, invite a bawlbaby to make you feel better.

6. I love my Husband's ears. I can't get enough of them. I love to rub them between my thumb and finger. They are warm and squishy, and it gives me tingles just thinking about them. Unfortunately, they are the best when he's tired and his ears are hot, but that's usually at the time when he's grumpy... and I forgot to say that he hates having his ears touched, tired or not. It makes him mad when I touch them. What do I do???

Alright, that was embarrassing, probably more for those that I wrote about, but there it is. Now, tag, you're it!!!

1 comment:

Leah said...

That was awesome Becca. Loved all your random thoughts. Maybe Kyle would let you rub his ears if at the same time you were grabbing his butt? :) haha... I think your house looks very tidy...and has that fresh just laundered dryer-sheet smell. Do you tuck dryer sheets into all the couch cushions, or what? :) Fun seeing you last night, but are you sooo tired today?