Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Memory Lane

Memory Lane.....
MEMORY LANE- I saw this on my friends blog and thought it would be fun. Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! I guess good or bad, but be nice!!!!!!!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

2 comments:

Leah said...

A memory of Becca....Let's see...I remember Kyle coming through my wedding line and introducing me to this CUTE chick he was dating at the time. I also remember some of our Christmas parties...an INFAMOUS one in particular...I won't go into too much detail here, but I am pretty sure you know the one...WE WERE BOTH PREGO TOO! Now, if that doesn't lend itself to wonder!!! We do get too crazy with our white elephant gift exchange sometimes though! haha...

Cricket said...

You stole my answer...well at least part of it. Since I love to send cards to people I was shocked..yes shocked that there was actually someone out there that didn't do cards...LOL. I remember sitting there in that class thinking oh she is so cute and sweet and I really like her...why does she have to have the greeting card flaw...LOL

Thanks for the kind words you said about me on my blog. You and your sweet family are really missed in our ward. And yes, our friendship was quiet, but real and will always be that way.

Take care,
Cricket